....196 days...a.k.a. 6 months!

Written on 7:33 AM by Jos & Kev's Wedding Planning

As we surpassed the 200 day mark, it seems as if the days are now in fast-forward motion! For people who are like me and put it into a month perspective, that's close to 6 months friends! HOLY MOLY!  Six months and Kevin and I will be married! Most days, it can't get here soon enough! But, as we have watched the days countdown from 300 to 196, I know it will be here before we know it!


My dress and veil have both come in and they are beautiful! I never fathomed I could love a dress this much, but I do! As my old roommate would put it, "It's very Josie!" Kevin doesn't want to know anything about the dress, so it's been a challenge not giving details away! 

Our engagement pictures are next week! Kevin and I have been stoked about our photographer since day one, and we get to fully engage in his photograpy next week! We will be heading down to Josh's territory in Oklahoma City for the shoot. Since he knows the "good spots," we will gladly make that trip! We can't wait to see the final results!
 
Be on the lookout for save-the-dates!

Blessings to all!

Josie


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment