31 days

Written on 10:16 AM by Jos & Kev's Wedding Planning

So one of the bigger challenges in planning has been to fit as much planning as possible into my random days off. So today we are currently en route to Jos A Banks to pick up/ fit my FLAT FRONT tux pants!! That is some search let me tell ya. Didn't think it would be nearly this hard to find flat front tux pants....oh well...I digress.






We also have an appointment with our florist @ 3pm today. Time to hammer out the last few details as we're fast approaching under 30 days!!!!

On a different note, I have one of my first senior sessions today with the son of one of a family friend. Should be a blast! Check my facebook account for the photos soon!

Kevin

-- Post From My iPhone using BlogPress

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment