big step

Written on 5:30 PM by Jos & Kev's Wedding Planning

So among the many projects we've been smack in the middle of, refinishing our hardwood floors has been smack in the middle of it all. And what a project it has been!

The exciting new is after all the hours spent sanding and sanding we finally threw down stain in the first room! So exciting! The office was the brave soul to take the plunge. We love it! So much better than the yellowy oaky color!



Today I'm kicking my day off with a much needed haircut and then it's on to ordering my tux! Well...my tux jacket. You'd think I'm not the only person in history to attempt to find flat front tux pants?!?!? Apparently so...the hunt continues!

Save the dates have been drug out time after time....in fact we just recieved our actual invitations last week! So save the dates have begun to weigh on our shoulders. They WILL be done this week!! They WILL!

If you'd like more up to date wedding/Kevin/Josie info you can follow me on twitter.com/kevinferstl

Until we meet again!

Kevin


-- Post From My iPhone using BlogPress

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment