Back in action...

Written on 7:26 AM by Jos & Kev's Wedding Planning

As I write this morning, I am listening to my favorite musician, Jeremy Camp. The song is entitled, "Trust in You." When I think of all the planning and upcoming "to do" lists I am reminded to keep giving it all to God and trust in His wonderful and unfailing love. That trust in God, is what kept my hope alive to find my future husband. Even though sometimes the road was tiring and seemed never ending, God was right in the midst of it all. And the man God had waiting for me......totally worth the wait! I can't wait to marry my best friend! And I can tell anyone who has lost hope in the "happily ever after"..... keep trusting God, He is good and faithful. 


Yes..it's been a few days, I am lagging behind a bit! Whoops!

Last weekend Kev and I had the chance to hang out with Kev's "lil sis," Jessa! She is such a doll and I am thankful Kev and I will get to be in her life for all the years to come. Little did she know, we had a big surprise for her in store! While we were eating lunch, we asked her what she thought she saw herself doing at our wedding.
       Her reply, "I could be a human coat rack or guest book person..!"
So, in our sneakiness, I asked Jessa if she would like to have a little bit bigger role and become one of my bridesmaids! 
        "OF COURSE!!" She replied! 
So, now the bridesmaid list is complete and I am very happy to have my "lil sis," stand up with us on such a beautiful day to come..:D

We also looked at an invitations company that was great! We will continue to figure out if Kevin making our invites is going to be more cost effective or if a company, like the one we looked at on Saturday, will be more cost effective in the long run. 

After we returned from our day with Jessa, I was gazing at my ring and noticed  it was missing a diamond! In that moment, I knew that I would have to be without my ring for a few days! So,  after church on Sunday we took it to Helzburg and to my dismay, it was going to be an ENTIRE WEEK before it would be repaired! It was a weird feeling leaving my ring there and knowing I wouldn't have it for a entire week. But, on Wednesday, while hanging out with my sister, brother in law and the nephews, we dropped into Helzburg, just to see if it was done! Sure enough, it was back, repaired and sparkling like non other! Boy, I am glad to have it back on my finger! 


We have a few leads on other photographers.....!

Flower ideas are in the works......!

Vases for the isle are being bought.....! 

Things are well underway.....!



--Jos

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment