Welcome To The Blog

Written on 9:12 PM by Jos & Kev's Wedding Planning

Welcome to the first post for our wedding planning blog!



Our hope is that you can experience all of the planning stages along with us.

We're off to a fast start.  It's only been one week since I proposed and yet the planning is in full swing.  Tonight, for example, we spent a good hour looking at tux styles online so I can start deciphering my tastes.  I have a gut feeling that what I like, and what looks best on me, will be unrelated......but time will tell.

Jos, on the other hand, has jumped right in this past weekend by attending the bridal expo in Wichita with my mom, her mom and sister, and friend.....not to mention she thinks she may have already found "THE DRESS."

This coming week we're hoping to further investigate cake styles and flavors, as well as, take another plunge into designing our wedding invitations.  The plan is for me to do all of the design work myself......although we're not entirely sold on that idea.  It'll really all come down to whether or not we are willing to invest the considerable amount of time in prep and assembly.  More on that later...

Time to bid farewell for the evening and send Jos off to bed.

Cheers,
Kevin

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Life can't get better than this... |

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  2. Life can't get better than this... |

    Whoops... So I bookmarked your page so have something to read while I'm on the go-go, and replied with my blog title(that hasn't been used a long long time). Well anyhoo... Love you both, Kat.

     

Post a Comment