Photographer.....not check.....

Written on 1:24 PM by Jos & Kev's Wedding Planning

Well we finally heard from Ryan Brenizer......the other couple that had inquired about the date before us decided to book him.  Even though this is not the end result we were hoping for, it's nice to now know whatever the outcome.  I still hold his work in the highest regard.  Next time we're in NYC we're definitely looking him up to do some shooting, per his request.  If you need the BEST photographer period look him up.....although expect some jealousy from Jos and I.  Just kidding.


So now we have a new hunt.  Finding a photographer whose work inspires and moves us in the way that Ryan's work does.  And also finding a photographer whose approach is a spot on as his.  Tall order.  Tall order indeed.

Our next lead is Wirken Photography.  www.wirkenphoto.com  

They're based out of KC and so far we've both been stoked about what we've seen.  Check out their web site and look at Becca's work.  She's the stand-out for us.  I sent an email today to them to check first and foremost that November 7th is open.  So fingers crossed on that one.

Tomorrow Jos and I are heading to KC to check out some miscellaneous wedding stuff.  We're picking up my "little sister" Jessa in Topeka before heading over to the big city.  We've enlisted Jessa as our photographer for the day so I'm sure I'll have plenty of pics up after this weekend.

On a seperate note, if anyone is looking for a KILLER point-and-shoot camera that bests any competitor on the market.  It's the Panasonic Lumix LX3.  It's small enough for me that it's with me at all times....unless I'm rocking my big boy SLRs!  Every pic you've seen so far on the blog has been with the LX3.  And I'm sure you'll see many many more from it.

Tonight's we're taking a break from planning and going with Kurt and Kathrin to see Paul Blart: Mall Cop.  It's going to be fantastic.  Cheers.

-Kev

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment