Wedding cake........CHECK!

Written on 4:43 PM by Jos & Kev's Wedding Planning

 After meeting with the "cake lady," we've decided Cake Affairs,  in Wichita, KS is the company in which will be making our wedding cake dreams come true! Kevin and I spent a good hour and a half talking and getting to personally know the lady owner. After being in the cake business 11 years, she truly knows what she is doing! Check them out @ cakeaffairs.net


The cake flavors in which we have chosen include: Butter Pecan, a basic white wedding cake and last but not least, chocolate fudge! Trust me, you will not be disappointed by any of the flavors! 

But the style and details of our cake, well that one you will just have to find out for yourself ....! It will be a beautiful cake and I am already excited to see the final result!

Enough cake talk....

Tomorrow I will be trying on "the dress," again. After last weekend's trip to a local bridal store here in Derby, the last thing I told myself was, 
"Do not come out loving a dress in this store, but keep your options open..."
Sure enough, I found a dress I am absolutely in love with and can't wait to try it on again!  
As for my bridesmaids, at first I was sold on a copper/burnt orange color, but not as much anymore. I have found a beautiful olive/fern green colored dress, that I am heavily considering! But not entirely sold yet! I will keep my options open on that aspect right now.

Ok...better get a move on other items ....

-Jos


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment